Monday, May 31, 2010

over a month since last post...

Work is going great...love my new job...spending many hours there, so I should like it..when you start a job like this, you inherit the good and the bad, it takes time to weed thru and see who goes and who stays. I have put in some long hours, cleaning up what was left, and I am still not finished...will take about a year.
The other side is that I have not been as much help with the bathroom, on days off I really want to be off. We did work in the bathroom this week, cleaned up outside some, and I planted a few plants, Flowers always make me feel good...Well hugs from Jay make me feel great...
here is the bathroom...maybe it won't be so long until next update....
Oh I am so proud, I kicked out of the Portland road runners motorcycle group....
what a joke....by for now...



No comments:

Post a Comment