Monday, December 17, 2012

December 2012

The last week has brought such sad news with the public shootings at the mall and then the school back east. My thoughts are with the families and friends missing loved ones. We try to stay busy with projects, the weather isn't such that we can be outside much. We have been working on my bike. We installed the trailer hitch, and Jay did the wiring for the trailer lights. He is such a sweetheart. Not sure how he puts up with me. My driving lights come tomorrow, and we will get them on soon. The more lights easier for me to see, and for others to see me.
We attended the GWRRA Chapter I Christmas party on Dec 8th, great food, lots of laughter and fun. We continue to lose weight, slowly but it does happen. Until next time, be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment