Friday, February 19, 2010

WOW! Did not realize it had been so long since I updated this. I have been busy taking classes on how to interview, resumes, and how to dress for interviews...Worksource Clackamas has a very good program to get people back to work...they are even going to color my hair to hide the gray...and they even dressed me...as if I did not know how to dress professionally...When not doing that Jay and I have been working very hard on the bathroom... Jay did all the subfloor stuff,cut the tile, then talked me thru the laying of tile, and grouting of the tile...not bad for a beginner...



now pics of the tile finished




as you can see we still have the walls to do...

The weather is great here today...might go for a ride this afternoon. Jay has a 3 day weekend...he is going to be upgrading his computer, faster/better...and expensive...but again thanks to Jason's generous Christmas gift ....makes it all work out...Again thank you very much Jason....
until next time....
you can also look for us on facebook....be safe...hugs to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment