Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jan 31st, wow a month already........


Busy week for us both. I did get my class done, so I am now a Certified ALF/RCF Administrator. Will see if that helps with finding employment. Jay has been busy with the bathroom, putting down wonder-board, and thin set mortar. Messy stuff. Well as he went along, he found that the floor right in front of the new shower stall, was weak. So what to do? Tear everything out and start over? go on and assume it will be ok? Well NO. Jay found a different way to manage this issue. The floor in the bathroom is the ceiling in the laundry room. He took out part of the ceiling, and reinforced the floor from underneath. Then he patched the ceiling, and I will do the clean up there this week.

Until next week, might see you on facebook, or I might be on a street corner handing out business cards, and resumes....be SAFE.

New mattress came on Saturday, woke up this morning without a backache, first time in weeks...now if this continues, I will be a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment