Sunday, July 18, 2010



Fairly quiet around here..2 interviews last week, with no results. Will just continue to look. One door closes, another opens.

Jay had a 3 day weekend, so we took the bikes, and went camping up on the Breitenbush River, wow was it warm up there. Went to a place in Detroit,Or that caterers to bikers for lunch, great food, almost like a museum with all the history in there. I think the name was Korner Post...well worth the price and time to stop in...While out and about that day...saw the county and local police departments in action...rumor was a "man hunt" someone had escaped from a prison?? police, and dogs, and weapons were seen along the hwy....

Well that is enough excitement for me..Oh! I almost forgot I pulled the trailer home, and did not run out of gas....that is the best news I have..
see ya next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment