Monday, July 5, 2010

July 4th 2010



the bathroom is all most done...we have continued to work on it when time allows, very low key 4th of July. Jason came out for dinner and spent the eve with Jay playing with fire crackers. Not my thing, I don't like the noise. But it's always nice to see Jason. He doesn't talk much, Jay does try to catch up with what's new with him.

It's been a tuff week. Interviewing, job searching is not easy, and I so would rather be working at this time,

It is definitely disappointing and hard to take when family members emotions get in the way of someone’s happiness (life choices). I let someone rain on my parade (my happiness), when honestly, there is nothing I can really do to help them. They have their own issues to work through. All I can do is try to be as understanding and compassionate as possible and focus on my choice, Continue with what I believe is right and what makes me happy. And I will attempt not to let anyone rain on my parade ever again.

so with that being said I am finished with my post this week. Jay has a 3 day weekend coming up...things should settle alittle by then...nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment