Sunday, May 22, 2011

Life continues even for the unemployed.



I have been very busy with resumes,and yard work.I did have to take a class at work source Oregon on afternoon. Was not my best day. I had wanted to ride the bike, started out slipped in the mud, and down I went. I was not able to pick the bike up at that time by myself. So I went to the class by car. When I returned home the bike was still on its side. I watched several utube videos, went out and picked it up by myself.
Today we planned our garden, since I am home I have time to take care of it. Tomatoes were the issue, so we purchased something called topsy turvy?? this could be interesting.

The other issue we are handling at this time, is the neighbors dog! It chases us up the road when we drive by. There really is no way around this dog,chases us right into our yard. I know this is not fun. We have been handling this since riding bikes (over five years). The owner doesn't care.(the dog also sneaks up behind me when I am working in the yard) Animal control can only send him warnings....so what are we to do.



I think I might have an interview next week, wish me luck...until next time, be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment