Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 6, 2011




Well another week. The tomatoes are all planted in their upside down containers (thanks Woot). Will have to wait and see how this works. Jay set up the rail for them to hang on, and I think he did a great job.
This last week we took on something new to me, and we built birds. Jay cut them out of wood that we had around the house.I helped with the sanding and painting, They turned out kinda cute. We put them out in the yard.
In the front yard we found a rock, well not sure of the weight, put we picked it up put it in the van and brought it home...it took both of us, and we placed it out front under one of the trees...then I planted some strawberries under the tree, with lavender. It really improved the looks.
We also put in 2 blueberry bushs, next year we should have a few berries. I am looking to put in a Italian plum tree and 2 black currants this next week. With
not working I have the time and enjoy doing this type of thing.
Today we went for a short motorcycle ride to Oregon City, I had won a gift certificate to a place called "Lil Cooperstown" at one of the events put on by GWRRA Chapter I Goldwing organization. We decided to use it today and try out a new place to eat. We were not disappointed. Fair prices, Great service, and good food.




No comments:

Post a Comment