Sunday, November 4, 2012

Months since my last blog...

so much has happened since my last blog. I did have a job and now I don't, not looking for one either. Jay is not working at this time. We are both doing well. Trying to get more exercise, riding bicycles, and alittle walking at times. Both are diabetics so watching more about nutrition. My mother passed away about 11 months ago, and Jays brother passed away within a week. December 2011 was not a good month for us. Life goes on. I enjoy my time at home with Jay. My thought is every night is Friday night and everyday is Saturday.lots of projects in the works with the house, and my newest bike.
We are planning a few trips (long distance) and I have been wanting something with more comfort, this was my choice. Life is good, Jay is wonderful..such a tease.

No comments:

Post a Comment