Monday, August 2, 2010

July 31, 2010

My sister Barbara had a Bday yesterday...was not able to reach her, so I called left a Bday message (I sang Happy Birthday to her) for her....Had hoped to take her out....but have not heard from her...

With Jay and I both working on the 1986 Goldwing, it is up and running...I actually rode it for the first time on Saturday...put about 100 miles on it...not bad for the first time...so many buttons...to do so many things...
The heel toe shifter is the hardest thing for me...but I will try riding it again on Wednesday this week for a"
Senior Make A Wish event"...apparently an elderly lady living in a assisted living facility wanted to ride in a motorcycle sidecar, that has been set up for her...and the Goldwing groups in the area, are going to show support for her....could be fun.... love those seniors....

The interview I did last week on Thursday...I think went fairly well....Will find out this week (early to mid week) if I am their New Administrator........
Wish me luck...pray.....nice thoughts....it all helps....

off now....

until next time...be safe...and smile alot...

No comments:

Post a Comment